Thursday, March 31, 2011

Missy Paige

Oh boy is Paige changing everyday. I love watching her grow and experience new things. As you can see, our little one has received a new tooth. We are up to 7 and still counting. She seemed to handle this last one a bit better then the others. I was trying to get her to smile at me so I could see her cute little chompers, but she decided to act shy. I couldn't resist snapping this pic. Paige has also discovered shoes. She doesn't like wearing her own shoes, but she likes to wear and play with other's shoes. I found her the other day working really hard trying to get into Doug's shoes. When she finally got both feet in she was super proud of herself. She looked at me and it was like she was saying, "See Mom, I told you I could do it." I sure do love this little munchkin.

1 comment:

Patti said...

She is darling munchkin!!!