Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fun

Yup, she got another one. Piper has been doing odd jobs around the house to earn money. She wanted a new doll and Doug & I told her she could get one if she paid for it herself. She worked really hard for a couple of months and finally saved enough money to buy Dot Starlight. She was so proud walking into the store with her wad of $1.00 bills. She went right to the doll section, picked up the one she wanted and went to the checkout stand. When the teller gave her the total, she handed over her money and said, "this should cover it." The teller and I both burst out in giggles. I can't believe how big my little girl has gotten. I am so proud of her for setting a goal and sticking to it. Another new thing Piper has discovered is Just Dance for the Wii. The weather has been so crappy here lately that we all have had a bit of cabin fever. I was trying to think of something active we could do in house and remembered the Just Dance game my mom had got for me. I had played it but Miss Piper hadn't. She absolutely loves it! She has actually gotten pretty good at it. I don't know where she got her rhythm from, because I know it's not from me. I love to see her jumping around and smiling. We can't wait for the good weather to arrive, but until it does, we know we can have a dance party and that is okay with us.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I bought Kaylee her first lalaloopsy doll! They are so cute!! It will be fun to slowly add to her collection! Good job to Piper for earning money for a new one! :)