Thursday, March 31, 2011

Guess Who?!?!?

As all of you know now, Piper loves Lalaloopsy dolls. She is obsessed with them. She loves each and every one of them and wants to collect the whole lot. Well the newest doll out is a boy named Patch Treasurechest. When I heard he was being released, I thought he would be pretty easy to find. Boy was I wrong. I started my search by checking all of our local stores - no one had him. I then went on-line. Again, out of stock. I resorted to calling stores when I knew they got trucks in (yes, I know a bit crazy) and still no Patch. I finally decided that I was making myself crazy and decided to quit looking and just give the little bugger some time to make it to Boise. Well, low and behold, Grandma Toni called me on a Saturday night. She had to run to Wal-Mart for something and there was Patch, in Burley, all by himself. She snagged him up right away. As you can see, he has found a good home. Piper was so excited to see him and add him to her collection. Thank you Grandma for hunting and finding Patch for us!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Grandmas are the best! And Piper & Paige have a wonderful one!