Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun Pictures

As usual things have been busy around here and to be honest downloading pictures from my camera have been my last priority. But I finally sat down for a few minutes at my computer and I wanted to share some fun pictures from this month.

Doug and I noticed the moon the other night as we were heading to bed. We grabbed the camera and headed outside. I love how quiet it is at night. Poppy Rick, Piper, and Paige hanging out in the hammock. Those girls sure do love their godfather and we are so lucky that he loves them right back.

Paige loving on her horse she got from Uncle Ty and Aunt Dina.
Paige could be surrounded by a thousand different toys and she would still want to play in an empty box. I asked where she was going and she said, "Gamma". I just can't get over how cute she is.
You just have to love this face!
Grandma and Grandpa gave Piper some money this last weekend and she decided that she wanted to buy her own backpack for school. Before we headed to the store she had already made up her mind that she wanted a Rapunzel backpack. As soon as she saw this one in the store she told me that we didn't need to look anymore. I swear if I would let her wear this to bed she would. She is so excited to wear her new clothes, use her backpack, and start school. We are two weeks away from her first day and she is just bouncing with excitement.

Piper and Paige have a quick snack of Puff Corn before bed. I sure do love these two little pumpkins!

No comments: