Monday, July 11, 2011

Lately...

Things have been pretty crazy lately so I haven't been taking as many pictures as I should have. With a birthday, wedding anniversary, holiday, and Piper leaving on her first big girl trip all within a week, I have been one busy mama. But I have managed to snap a few pictures here and there. Hope you enjoy them!

Poppy Rick and Piper relaxing on the 4th of July.
Paige chillin' on the new patio swing. Piper enjoying the new sprinkler she got for her birthday.


For my birthday Doug got me a Dreamweavers hammock. We didn't have anywhere we could hang it in the backyard so Doug and Rick are building me my very own structure. These guys are the best!


3 comments:

Patti said...

Cute Pictures! I want to see your hammock after it is finished! Saw Piper today, she is growing up kso fast and excited for school to start!

Patti said...

Be sure and post pictures of your hammock!

The Lungos said...

great pictures! we have the same swimming pool.