Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Can't Believe It!

Piper is officially a 5 year old! She had such an amazing birthday week. The Saturday before her actual birthday we celebrated with Rock Star party at Poppy Rick's house. I think that it was the best one yet! She was so excited to get a bigger bike!



She loved the guitar pinata.



On the day of her actual birthday Piper chose to go to the coffee shop. We all got up and headed to Moxie Java for some yummy coffee drinks (the girls shared an Italian soda) and played some games. She was in heaven.

That night after opening presents and eating dinner at Poppy Rick's house we came home to have some birthday cake before bed.
I know I say this all the time - but she is just the most amazing little girl. She is so smart, kind, and loving. I am so blessed to be her mama. I love you Piper!!!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

She is such a doll! It looks like she loved her Birthday! She has such a beautiful smile!

Brittany said...

What a big girl! She is adorable! I am sure she is so excited to start kindergarten! Looks like she had a great Birthday! Cute cake and party theme!