Friday, January 21, 2011

12 months!

So this will probably be our last little photo shoot with the doll. I might try to do it every three months instead of one, but we will have to see. I am happy that I did it every month for the last year cause boy has she changed. Not only has she grown, but her little personality has changed too. For the most part, Paige is the happiest baby. She loves to laugh and smile. Her smile lights up a room. She has started to pull her self up to a standing position, so if I remember correctly, walking is not too far behind. She is also starting to like "big" people food. Anything that we eat she wants to try. So far, we haven't found anything that she doesn't like. She is also more verbal with what she wants. She points to things she wants and when you give her something she doesn't like, she lets you know it. She also likes to clap at things, loves to dance to music, waves hello and goodbye to people, and has currently learned to blow kisses. I know I say it every month, but I really can't believe how big she is getting.

Her newest trade - coloring! Piper was sitting down to color the other day and Paige was dying to join in. She picked up a crayon and went to town. She absolutely loved it and I now have a beautiful new picture hanging on my fridge :0)

1 comment:

Patti said...

It is totally amazing how much she grew in a year! She is growing up so fast. I am so glad that you used the doll as a gauge of her growth.