Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa!

Yesterday I got the girls dressed up and we went to visit Santa. The girls (mostly Piper) had a blast. Piper knew exactly what she wanted and she was ready to tell the big guy. Luckily when we got there we only had to wait a couple of minutes because Piper was just vibrating with excitement. When it was her turn, she hopped on his lap, told him her name and age, and listed what she wanted. When she was done, she gave him a hug and told him she loved him. I thought it was so cute. Paige on the other wasn't too into it. She sat on his lap long enough for me to take a quick picture and then I could tell she was done. I picked her up before she could even think about crying. All in all it was a fun time. I'm glad we got to go.

A quick pic before we left. Can you see the excitement on Piper's face?!? Waiting in line and still excited!!!


No comments: