Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween

Yes this is late, but I still wanted to share a couple of pics of the cutest witch and pumpkin around. I was unable to take a picture of the girls together (neither one was in the mood for a quick photo session) but at least I was able to get a shot of each girl. I was so happy that the weather held out and we missed the rain. Piper had an absolute blast trick or treating with Doug and some neighbors and Paige and I enjoyed handing out candy. Piper filled her bucket to the brim and we now have enough candy to last for awhile (I don't know if that is a good or bad thing). I can't wait for next year when both girls can go together!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Love that cute little witch & pumpkin!

Brittany said...

Super cute!! I love Piper's hat!!! Adorable!