Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Fun!

Every October we all try to be home for a weekend to go to the pumpkin patch. Last weekend, most of us made it. We were missing Dina, Doug, Taylor and Blayke but we were still able to have some family fun. In the morning we all met up at the pumpkin patch for pictures and of course to pick out some pumpkins. Afterwards, we went to Al's pizza for lunch. Then everyone took a much needed afternoon nap. After our rests, we went to Sara's dad's house and the kids had a blast playing in the leaves and the swing set. All in all, it was a great weekend. I can't wait for next year!

Grandma will all her little kids. We missed you Taylor and Blayke!
Paige wasn't sure what to think of the leaves!
Piper loves her Uncle Scott.....
...and her Uncle Ty!
A rare photo of me and my big brothers.

The little pumpkin Piper picked out. The three "little" girls:0)
My girls! I love the look on Paige's face!

My Piper

1 comment:

Patti said...

You are amazing! I love reading your blog! What fall fun!