Friday, June 18, 2010

I Love Free Stuff!

The other day I got a couple of coupons in the mail from Osh'Kosh and Carter's. They were both save $10 off your purchase of $10 or more. So off to the outlet mall the girls and I went. My goal was to spend very little if any money. Our first stop was Osh'Kosh. I was able to find a cute little tank and some shorts for Piper. Each piece was $5. So with my coupon, we walked out of the store without spending a penny (not even sales tax!). After that we went to Carter's where I was able to get a cute little short outfit for Paige. Again, each piece was $5. I am happy to report that we left both stores with two complete outfits and I didn't have to pull out my wallet once.


2 comments:

The Lungos said...

That's the way to shop! Cute outfits! I need to get on the list to get those coupons.

Anonymous said...

Sweet!