Friday, April 16, 2010

3 Months Old!!!

Paige is now three months old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She had a doctors appointment a couple of weeks ago and got a great report. She is now 10 lbs. 11 oz and 23 1/4" long. She is getting so big!!! She also had her first round of shots and did great. Piper and I on the other hand had a really hard time watching the nurse poke Paige with the needle. By the time all was done, all three of us were crying. Paige smiles all the time, especially when Doug and Piper talk to her. She also holds her head up and looks around at everything going on around her. She talks and coos and even laughs every once in awhile. I love seeing her personality come out. We still aren't getting a full nights sleep, but I am getting use to it. She wakes up, eats, we talk a bit, and then back to bed. At least we have a routine down. All in all, things are going great - I love being able to stay home with both of my beautiful girls.



No comments: