Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Month

I cannot believe that Paige is already a month old. She has changed so much in the last four weeks. She is starting to hold her head up and she can turn it back and forth when she is laying down. She is starting to focus on faces and follows voices - especially her big sister's. She is also smiling more - it just melts your heart. At her last weight check, she weighed in at 8 lbs 3.2 ozs. She is growing like a weed. I love to see all the new things she is beginning to do and can't wait to see what the next four weeks bring.

2 comments:

Patti said...

You have two beautiful daughters!

Brittany said...

She is so cute! They just get cuter and more fun as they get bigger! And I don't know if I told you this, but I love the name you chose for her!! Just adorable!